This past week we managed to get the trusses up on this building. We had a couple down days because the crane wasn’t available on the day we needed it, then when it was available, we got rained out halfway through the day after getting just one set and a gable wall up. It was a somewhat frustrating week as we are considerably behind on this project, (as well as the next one), but, at least the trusses are up now and we are not having to rely on crane scheduling to move forward. Hopefully things will look a lot different by the end of this week.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *